Last Updated: 2022-12-01
I had lots of issues getting the Project B s3 bucket to transfer from A's name to my own. This stemmed from the code being in an old version of PHP that did not run on my machine.
I tried coding and "testing" only in production. But this process was so laborious and risky to real data that I soon gave up on testing things properly - leading, inevitably, to bugs.
Had I had a local environment up and running in the get go, I would not have caused production bugs and could have tested properly locally before pushing.
Eventually I got a docker config going with ancient PHP and was able to repair the issues.
Get any new repo running locally first before modifying anything. Virtual machines are your best friend here.