Last Updated: 2022-05-26
cancelAppointment functionality in Project S did not work when Y used
the staging server, even though it worked for me.
At first, I asked Y to screenshare with me to demo the bug. But Y didn't have the time to dive deep her so we had to abandon soon.
Afterwards I had a better idea: Rather than asking them to screen-share, I asked them for their staging credentials and then tried them on my own machine. And bingo, I could reproduce the bug -- and had the benefit of all my personal debugging tools.
It turned out, some default
apiToken argument I had on my machine was good for
my account but problematic for theirs.